Top Cryptocurrencies That Pays Dividends in 2020
Whenever we talk about cryptocurrency, we cannot miss Bitcoin. It was with Bitcoin that this digital financial revolution spurred around ten years back. This digital asset work on the Blockchain platform that offers it the features of decentralization, no third-party involvement, and security of information. Irrespective of the type of cryptocurrency you choose, the digital assets will give you a good dividend, but the fact is that you must choose the right cryptocurrency. With more than 5000 cryptocurrencies out there in the market, you need to find the one that gives you the best dividend. Hence, we have compiled a list of 10 best cryptocurrencies that will pay you a good dividend.
Top Cryptocurrencies Paying Good Dividend:
· Decred- This is one of the best choices when it comes to paying good dividends. It started in 2016 and used a hybrid consensus system to leverage security in the network. This hybrid system is similar to the Proof of Stake and Proof of Work consensus model. With Decred, you can earn a dividend of up to 30% per annum for staking the tokens.
· Neblio- This is also known as NEBL. It has metadata properties which allow the user to tokenize the asset easily. It is easy to use, and you don’t need any technical expertise for this. Neblio was started in the year 2017, and those who hold Neblio can earn a dividend of up to 10 % p.a.
· NEO- The next in our list is NEO. It is also known as AntShares. This is one of the best Blockchain projects. NEO is also popularly known as Chinese Ethereum. The holders of NEO can earn a profit of up to 5.5% by sharing the Token. The Token which is received via NEO Blockchain is called as NEOGas.
· PIVX- It is a privacy token that comes from the fork of Dash cryptocurrency. It makes use of the Proof of Stake mechanism that guarantees privacy in transactions. The holders of PIVX can earn a dividend of up to 5% by staking the tokens.
· Reddcoin- The fifth most dividend-paying cryptocurrency that we have in our list if Reddcoin. It is used as a tip for anyone who has participated in any kind of contest that runs on social media platforms. The holders of Reddcoin can earn a dividend of up to 5%
Now that you know about the popular choices when it comes to most dividend-paying cryptocurrency, you should know about the ways you can earn a dividend. There are two ways to achieve it:
1. Holding- In case of holding, the user holds the cryptocurrency in the wallet for a set period of time, and when the price of the crypto rises, they can easily sell it off.
2. Staking- In this, the user holds the coins on stake to get the dividend.
While it sounds lucrative to earn money using cryptocurrency but to make an investment in it, one must have preliminary knowledge about how does cryptocurrency exchange work and how does Blockchain works. With the certification program in cryptocurrency and Blockchain development, you can gain complete insight into the concept of cryptocurrency.
Blockchain Council provides online Blockchain Certification training and cryptocurrency trading certification. With this certification, you will become adept with all the knowledge and information about cryptocurrency and start investing in it without any dependency.
For more such interesting information connect with Blockchain Council today.